Connecting Employees & Organizations with easy to understand Regulatory, Compliance & Continuing Education trainings that don't break the bank.
We understand it isn't always easy to make sense of the evolving work space. Rules, policies, updates while necessary, aren't exactly written in a way that's easy to comprehend & implement. That's where we come in.
With over 14 years in industry, we understand the pain points faced by employees, leaders & their organizations. What's needed is Simplicity, Clarity & Expertise to help understand & implement the knowledge needed to succeed in business.
Which is exactly why we exist – to help you learn & succeed.
How we do it
1. Training - only by experts: We listen to industry. Our selection process for speakers is stringent and we feature the top names in the field. The brief to them – in-depth training, but make it easy to understand & implement!
2. 250+ online trainings in a year: That means you have a wide array of topics to choose from. You can be selective as per the specific training needs for you and your staff. And did we mention that it’s cost effective too.
3. Topic selections: Be the first to implement the latest coding, compliance, legal and regulatory updates. Advance your career by untangling intricate topics which are rarely provided by our competition.
4. Market/specialty representation: Our scheduling is well planned so that all specialties and markets are well catered.
5. 150+ AAPC, SHRM, NASBA, AHIMA, HRCI, IRS, CPE and many more CEUs: You can earn these CE credits every year by registering for a wide ranging portfolio of topics.
6. Save money on travel: Learn while sitting in your office/conference room/home. No need to travel to distant locations. You can listen to the experts live and participate in Q&A sessions to clear any confusion.
7. Save money through packs: Our special packages are designed as per the specialties (neurosurgery, urology, recruitment, taxation etc.), topics (HIPAA, ICD-10, Payroll updates, Sexual Harassment training, FMLA implementation, Immigration etc.), Segments (Home health, Hospice, Human resources, Leadership etc.), besides annual subscription options, in which you can save up to 90% of your costs. We also have customized solutions for organizations designing their own training programs.
8. Learning Formats: You have the choice to attend our webinars, request for replays for the webinars already done, and PDF transcripts. It's up to you how you want to receive the training from our experts.
From the delivery and the amount of information, it was obvious that Carol had a lot of experience in Training & Development. ...
ProfEdOnDemand is a useful, effective & efficient way to get updated on important coding issues that we face on a daily basis....
Virginia Graziani Lowe, MD, JD
I thought it was a valuable webinar and a great tool for dealing with discourse among staff. I really enjoyed the part about workplace bullying....
Thank you so much for your assistance during this complicated time of transition from ICD 9 to ICD 10. I have also found your webinars on the Medicare Process very helpful...
Greg Badger, RN, ADON, RAC-CT
Assistanted Director Of Nursing
The topic was helpful, especially for the new leader, which we are trying to give training opportunities to....
ProfEdOnDemand is very clear to follow, and I really like how the “help” chat screen comes up immediately for assistance. It is also very quick...
National Director of Quality
The accessibility for registration &participation with the ProfEdOnDemand website was simple, direct & clear. I also found it quite helpful to receive the necessary information...
Nemours Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders
First time using ProfEdOnDemand. Very pleased. Also liked the flexibility of having the full day to watch it....
Everything was set up perfectly. No reason to mess with perfection....
This was my first webinar and I really enjoyed it....